ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ตามล่าหาความจริง Is it Lenzkirch?  (อ่าน 4518 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

Saven

• Administrator
  • กระทู้: 7570
  • จริงจัง และ จริงใจ
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • GermanBoran.com
    • อีเมล์
ตามล่าหาความจริง Is it Lenzkirch?
« เมื่อ: เมษายน 25, 2012, 08:57:50 AM »
เรือนเจ้าปัญหาว่าทำไมเจ้าเป็น Lenzkirch แต่ทำไมไม่มีตราประทับละนั่น ทำให้น้องเซฟต้องโดนยาแรงหลายๆ ขนาน เลยต้องไปสืบเสาะหาความจริงมาครับ

ติดต่อ เซฟ Tel: 089-661-9160 Line ID: Suparchoek

๑ เยอรมันโบราณ.com: นาฬิกาไขลาน นาฬิกาแขวน นาฬิกาปลุก นาฬิกา Cuckoo นาฬิกาสามลาน สองลาน นาฬิกาลอนดอน ไหมซอ กระสือ และนาฬิกาเยอรมันโบราณอื่นๆ ทุกประเภท ๑
๑ Germanboran.com: Antiques & Collectibles Online Shop (German Clocks) ๑

Saven

• Administrator
  • กระทู้: 7570
  • จริงจัง และ จริงใจ
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • GermanBoran.com
    • อีเมล์
Re: ตามล่าหาความจริง Is it Lenzkirch?
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: เมษายน 25, 2012, 09:05:50 AM »
ได้รับคำตอบจากท่านผู้รู้ตัวจริงจากเว็บ nwacc มาดังนี้คร้าบบบบ

อ้างจาก: John Hubby - Forums Administrator
I agree it's a Lenzkirch, the logo has been milled out so that part of the identification is missing but the serial number and other characteristics point to Lenzkirch. The practice of milling out logos seems to have been prevalent shortly after WWI when there was a strong anti-German sentiment. I have documented several makers' logos that have suffered that fate.

เอาโลโก้ออกเนื่องจากปัญหาสงครามครับ น่าจะมีการต่อต้านสินค้าจากทางเยอรมัน  ;D

อ้างจาก: LenzkirchFan - Registered User
Hello SuparchoekW.

There are several things to look at when determining if it is a Lenzkirch. They did stamp the serial number on the back of the dial pan - especially on earlier movements. This one may or may not have that stamp. Lenzkirch was not the only maker that put the 1 Million mark on movements so that is not a guarantee. However, Lenzkirch is the only maker that I have found that puts the 26 where it is placed on this movement. Also, where the trademark was machined off is the exact place to expect the Lenzkirch trademark. Another thing to look at on the Lenzkirch 26 series movement is to expect the 1 Million and the serial number directly under the trademark. That is where yours is.

Another thing to use to compare is, of course, a Lenzkirch movement. It looks like your serial number is 1 Million 426849, with the 26 and the letter A stamped on the movement. I have located a 26 series movement with a serial number 1Million 396693 with the Lenzkirch logo and the letter A stamped on the plate.

Look at the two movements closely. They are exactly alike. Yours is a Lenzkirch movement with the trademark machined off and removed. I have pictures of several just like yours. This is not uncommon to find these once in a while. The last photo is your movement.

Congratulations, you have a Lenzkirch!

Steve

http://mb.nawcc.org/showthread.php?87068-Is-it-Lenzkirch
ติดต่อ เซฟ Tel: 089-661-9160 Line ID: Suparchoek

๑ เยอรมันโบราณ.com: นาฬิกาไขลาน นาฬิกาแขวน นาฬิกาปลุก นาฬิกา Cuckoo นาฬิกาสามลาน สองลาน นาฬิกาลอนดอน ไหมซอ กระสือ และนาฬิกาเยอรมันโบราณอื่นๆ ทุกประเภท ๑
๑ Germanboran.com: Antiques & Collectibles Online Shop (German Clocks) ๑